PWM Transducer Volts
PWM Input to Voltage Output Transducer, 6 Input channels, 6 output channels.
The PWM-1 is a simple to use device that converts a pulsed signal into a voltage. The device will output a modulated voltage proportional to the pulse duration. Precision of the output voltage is up to one-tenth of a volt.This device can be equipped with a RS-485 serial communication line using Modbus protocol. It has a manual over-ride switch option that allows the voltage output to be adjusted by potentiometers. It is also equipped with a self-programmable chip which allows the unit’s firmware to be updated at any time.
• 6 Input channels
• 6 output channels
• Output Selected Manual/OFF/PWM
• Communication RS-485 using Modbus protocol
• Input to Output Signal Isolated
• Input Edge Triggered Activated
• Pulse to Analog Transducer
• Interface to Electric Actuator
• Drive Variable Speed Pump Control
• Drive Variable Frequency Fan Control
• Dial potentiometer for manual override of output