Tstat8 Bacnet Thermostat
This full-featured thermostat is designed for cooling and heating systems in residential and commercial buildings. The thermostat can be configured for use with air handlers, fan coils, VAV, modulating valves and practically any HVAC application. All models support bacnet and modbus protocol which allows easy integration with the big name control systems like Niagara, Siemens, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Delta, Reliable and Kreuter to name a few.
There are five relays and two analog outputs as well as 8 universal inputs. These i/o can be configured using the free software. There are more than 300 settings with many options for each of the settings so its possible to configure these devices for most any application. If we’re missing features we’ll add them usually for free. Once the unit is configured, save the config file for copying to other controllers and backing up project settings.
- Bacnet MSTP and Modbus RTU protocols over RS485
- Baudrates : 9600, 19.2k, 38.4k, 57.6k, 76.8k and 115.2kBaud.
- Well documented register list for easy integration with other systems
- 8 universal inputs for monitoring of external temperatures, filters, occupancy sensors and other sensors.
- 5 relay outputs, each rated at 24vac, 2 amps.
- 2 analog outputs, 0-10V @ 100ma
- Color LCD display with scroll bar
- Easily configure the thermostat for practically any application
- Clock with infinite life supercap battery backup
- Uses 32 bit Arm CPU with 12 bit analog readings
- Free, Open source front end for configuring and managing systems