Air Flow Sensor
The Air Flow Sensor senses air flow in HVAC ducts and report air flow over both analog and digital (Modbus an Bacnet) communication protocols. An instrument grade Pitot tube provides outstanding accuracy with maximum efficiency over various duct widths.
Setting analog output range through Modbus register
- Differential air flow pressure sensor
- Applications include VAV systems, supply and exhaust fan tracking, clean room air, as well as lab air handling and paint booth supply air.
- Pitot tube provides outstanding accuracy over full width of duct
- Signal outputs operate at 0 to 10V and 4 to 20ma
- User-configurable range settings for engineering units and full scale output
- Supports both Modubus and Bacnet protocols
$52.00 – $58.00