Air Quality, Hum & Temp
Notice: Temporary price increase of ~$8USD due to the global CPU shortage Accept our apologies, we’re not sure how long this will last but it could be a couple months
The Node style sensor is a small form factor sensor designed for environment monitoring and control in commercial and institutional buildings. The product supports both Modbus and Bacnet on the RS485port for direct digital readings over the network on all models. Also has transducer outputs configurable as either 0-10V or 4-20ma signals.
- The RS485 is hardened for overvoltage and power supply crossover amongst nodes
- Display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- The bitmap LCD shows large & small text, symbols and other system data.
- The user can configure many display options: network activity, baud rate, protocol, etc
- Use this as a simple user interface in the zones to let the occupants adjust the setpoint up & down between the limits you choose.
- RS485 Modbus and Bacnet protocols BOTH supported, easy integration with Bacnet controllers and VAVs.
- Has 10V and 4-20ma output signals for traditional transducer based systems.
- Handy free T3000 software for configuring all parameters and calibration.
CAD $43.79 – $54.10