The CO2 sensor with Humidity & Temp transmitters are designed for environmental monitoring and controlling in industrial, commercial and other buildings. These transmitters can be used for indoor C02, temperature and humidity monitoring. The modbus interface provides easy setup and integration into large systems.Supports Modbus RTU over both the Ethernet port and the RS485 port,supports Bacnet over both the Ethernet port (IP) and the RS485 port (MSTP).
- High performance digital sensors and circuits, ensure accurate measurement and temperature compensation
- Good long-term stability and reliability
- 100% field changeable sensors, no re-calibration needed
- Fast response
- Multiple output signals selectable: 4~20mA, 0~5V, or 0-10V
- Supports Modbus RTU over both the Ethernet port and the RS485 port,supports Bacnet over both the Ethernet port (IP) and the RS485 port (MSTP).
- Modbus communications port: RTU, 9.6k/19.2k/38.4k/57.6k/115.2kBaud
- Display in degrees F or C
- CO2 D/W probe: Pluggable sensor module with stainless steel sintered filter which can easily swap the sensor in the field.
- CO2 Node : Bacnet MS/TP
- Automatic background calibration, default CO2 value: 400ppm