General Purpose Relay
Featuring top-mounted terminals, this enclosed power relay has a flange-type mounting bracket for mounting in panels and ductwork. These relays are good as status points for high voltage circuits, connect the coil to the high voltage equipment and wire the dry contacts directly into the low voltage side of any of the controllers and thermostats on this site. The spade terminals make for easy troubleshooting in the field and good isolation of high & low voltage circuits.
High power switching capacity for motors and other inductive loads. The standard stocking item is the 20 amp version though we have 30 and 40 amp available as well as other variations shown in the datasheet, by request.
- High capacity, High dielectric strength relay
- Many coil voltages, the standard models are 12VDC, 24VAC, 110VAC and 220VAC.
- General Purpose Relay,20A rated current.
- Excellent performance switching motors and inductive loads.
- No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops of up to 50% of rated voltage
- Flame resistance materials(UL94V-0)
used for all insulation material
- Top spade lug termination makes for easy troubleshooting.
- Enclosure UL file No.: E139063
- Wire UL file No.: E230945
$8.50 – $9.30